Art and design have always been a passion of mine. Coloring and drawing were a gateway to my love for art. It started off simple, drawing pictures for my friends, excelling in art class, and matured into an everyday need to design for a career. As I grew older my love for drawing and painting expanded with new medias and vision for design. My drawing talents furthered my skills, but with the era of computer design I found a new way to look at creating. The Columbus College of Art and Design conditioned my natural abilities, taught me to hone them for marketing, and refined my design skills into what they are today.
- Design Director for Epic Trade Show Marketing, Dec. 2013 – Apr. 2015
- Graphic/Promotional Designer for Post-Up Stand, Dec. 2009 – Nov. 2013
- Exhibit Graphic/Promotional Designer for Skyline Event Services, Jan. 2006 – Jun. 2009
- Graphic Designer and Printer for Prime Instruments, Oct. 2004 – Feb. 2006
- Part Owner and Designer for online t-shirt business: Dirty Dillinger Co.